Experience – 7-10 years
Preferred Ex-Army candidate for this technical profile
Leading candidates should have the ambition, curiosity, and fearlessness to work on multiple key technologies alongside some of the most innovative customers in PAN India. A degree in a related field is required, candidate should have good networks with real-estate Industry, builders, and electrical contractors, and consultants.
Job Description –
- To lead end-to-end proof of concept implementation, project delivery, program management life cycle for IoT-enabled solutions for enterprise customers.
- Manage a complete independent portfolio of small/medium size projects.
- Carry out day-to-day activities for the planning and execution of the project.
- Contract reviews and follow-up on compliance issues.
- Experience in managing site surveys, planning, monitoring, and execution at site.
- To ensure timely material availability and consumption at the site.
- Review and monitor the Invoicing process and keep track of the AR.
- Maintain all Quality Assurance and Quality Control formats and ISO documents for construction/project activities.
- Maintain as-built drawings and other documents for final project handovers like all test reports, commissioning reports, and material reconciliations.
- Complete the closing formalities with the client and obtain all documents duly certified and verified by the client.
- Obtain completion certificate and customer feedback.
- Review and Handling of Project Collection/Project Status on a regular basis and reporting to management.
- Support the Contract Management in the establishment and running of a governance framework to report on KPIs and manage the performance of installers
- Directly manage relationships with key governance stakeholders in Data Protection, GDPR, branding, compliance, and IT.
- Facilitate decision making via strong project management and reporting, analysis, and communication of outcomes as well as stringent risk and issue tracking and management.
- Work closely with Regulatory Teams to ensure that all installs remain compliant with the various regulatory frameworks which govern smart metering.
- Managing the service delivery relationship with key accounts – regular client interaction by all channels
- Providing a point of escalation internally and externally for Smart Operations issues
- Ensures all the project documents are complete and digitization of all the relevant documents.
- Tracks team performance and expenses on a regular basis.
- Budgeting and Forecasting of the Projection on a monthly basis.
- Assists in analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of IoT, RFID & sensors, solutions development, ERP and WMS.
Desired Candidate profile –
- Degree of B.Tech & M. Tech (Electrical/Electronics/Energy/Instrumental, MBA)
- Knowledge of industry standards and codes
- Wide experience in leading a Smart Roll-out or Smart Servicing Operation.
- Experience in delivering or supporting customer-focused transformation.
- Computer literacy able to utilize in-house software packages and proficiency in a wide variety of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, MS Project)
- Fluent in Hindi and English language (oral and written).
- Be a self-starter/self-motivated, detail oriented and a good
- Be a team player with good interpersonal and leadership