Using its state of the art patent pending solutions and contemporary technologies like IoT/M2M, Radius Synergies International Pvt Ltd (XENIUS) has come up with generic building blocks that can be seamlessly integrated and customized for any sort of automation, monitoring and control by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) for a variety of applications areas. To name a few, OEM’s for products like air conditioners, solar inverters, diesel generators, chiller plants, water purifiers etc.
OEM’s can easily bundle XENIUS hardware within their products (XENIUS Inside) and on field deployment, such devices talk to the Xenia backend cloud, making their products intelligent and IOT/M2M enabled.
The real-time data being collected has immense benefits to multiple stake holders like OEM’s, service agencies and end consumers. All such detailed data is uploaded to the Radius Cloud and can be used for health check monitoring as well as scheduling operation and managing the end products anytime, anywhere through internet. Each of the stake holders gets to see a customized view of the relevant data for their interest to monitor, manage and optimize.
For any XENIUS Inside offering for a specific OEM product, the solution comprises of integration of XENIUS Gateway with the communication port of the OEM product for capturing of the required data from various sub-systems of the product and passing it on to the backend platform.
- XENIUS Gateway: A specially configured gateway of appropriate form factor along with appropriate firmware becomes a part of the OEM product and gets physically installed within the product by the OEM. A suitable communication mechanism (RS232, RS485) helps fetch data from OEM product on a pre-defined / configurable time frequency. The gateway has specially configured and provisioned APN SIM for communicating with the backend Xenia Cloud.
- Xenia Cloud: Once the OEM device is installed and powered up in the field, the XENIUS Gateway becomes operational and does the required communication through GPRS with Xenia Cloud. All real-time data is received by the Xenia Cloud for further processing and persistence to make it usable for different stake-holders interest and appropriate utilization. Any configuration or control commands can be pushed from Xenia Cloud to the end device without physically going to the field.
- Human Machine Interface: These are in the form of internet web interface or mobile applications. Usually, for B2B clients, web interface is available and for B2C, mobile apps are used. The HMI facilitates real time access, reports, analytics, alerts and notifications to respective user community.
- Enhanced Product Quality while achieving Time and Cost Savings
- Reduced Development Effort
- Reduced “replacement of good parts”
- Advanced monitoring options without any R&D